Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm on the radio!

Back in early December, I left a phone comment for Sound Opinions regarding my opinion about the recent changes to eMusic. They aired my comments on the 12/17/2010 show (#264)! My comments are at time mark 54:35. I pretty much say the same thing I wrote on my blog post on the same topic. Two clarifications on the comments that aired: 1) I mistakenly said that I joined eMusic in 2005; I actually joined in 2007. 2) I said that I quit the service. Actually, I suspended my account at the time, although I have since reactivated it. I'm still not a fan of the changes, and my comments still stand, but I'm going to stick around for a little while longer. Their prices on many (mostly older) albums are still quite competitive, although Amazon's special sales pricing often beats them. This just means that I have to be a little more thorough with comparison shopping.

No comments: